Daily Diary - Day 1 - Friday - 26 November 2021

Day 1 - 26 November 2021 - Friday - Daily Diary

Daily Diary - Day 1 - Friday - 26 November 2021

→ I was walk on 8:32am.
→ After I walk up then, I was doing my daily work like watching mobile phone.
→ After that, At 9:00am, I was going to be fresh.
→ After that, At 9:40am, I was going to do my teeth brushing.
→ After that, At 10:00am, I am Investing in stock.
→ I saw that the stock market is going down.
→ Show I invest more.
→ On 9 Stocks Like.
→ JSW Steel, I buy it 1 pic at Rs. 633.85/-
→ Hindalco Industries, I buy it 1 pic at Rs. 420.80/-
→ Tata Motors DVR, I buy it 1 pic at Rs. 259.65/-
→ Adani Power, I buy it 1 pic at Rs. 101.65/-
→ Ashok Leyland, I buy it 1 pic at Rs. 126.60/-
→ Atul Auto, I buy it 1 pic at Rs. 216.50/-
→ Tata Motors, I buy it 1 pic at Rs. 467.10/-
→ Wipro, I buy it 1 pic at Rs. 623.00/-
→ Axis Bank, I buy it 1 pic at Rs. 665.00/-
→ After that, At 11:15am, I was going to write the mock test paper given ICAI, i.e. Paper 2 Business Law and Business Coresspondence and Reporting, with taking a short break of 10-15 min.
→ Then, I will get up at 1:00pm at going to bath.
→ After bathing, At 1:30pm, I see the marketing is going down so much and getting a loss of Rs. 300+.
→ After that, I was going for my lunch.
→ After that, At 2:00pm, I was getting bored and seeing the Instagram reels.
→ After watching reels, At 3:15pm, I got the loss of Rs. 420/-.
→ After that, I buy a option call.
→ Nifty 17800 2 Dec Call at Rs. 290/lot (5.90/pic), the lot getting of 50pics.
→ Thinking that the market will goes up before 2 Dec 2021.
→ But in this call, I was booked a loss of Rs. 40/-.
→ This is so sad for me.
→ And I feeling Crying.
→ Then I thought that "hota hai hota hai, ek din jarur profit aayega".
→ Then, I watch the market till the market closed at 3:30pm.
→ After that, I was done the planning for the Monday Stock Market.
→ Then I switched back my the Instagram reels for my entertainment.
→ After Entertainment, At 4:30pm, I was switched to the ICAI mock test paper where ever I left, I start from there, with some break of 5-10 mins.
→ At 5:30pm, I get up from study and ready for my snacks, but i didn't eat the snacks till 6:23pm.
→ At 6:23pm, My brother take the snacks for me.
→ In Snacks I eat the momos.
→ After eating Momos, At 7:00pm I switched back to my study.
→ Till the 8:50pm with short breaks.
→ After that, I open my laptop and start writing this daily life story.
→ After that, there are sone missing information.

I hope you read my full story, and like my story, there is also the video version of my daily life you can also watch that, I attched the video also.
Please also subscribe to my channel.
And also share this story to your family and friends and also those you know. And also comment down how would you like this story.
Thank You

Follow Me

Facebook - Youtube - Instagram