Daily Diary - Day 4 - Monday - 29 November 2021

Day 4 - 29 November 2021 - Monday - Daily Diary

→ I was wake up on 9.13am.
→ After I walk up then, I was doing my daily work like watching mobile phone.
→ I mobile phone, At 9:15am, I open Paytm Money(App, in which i invest in shares).
→ I saw that the stock market is going down also on money.
→ I saw that, A call that I brought on sunday got a loss of Rs.100/-
→ So, I sell it at Rs 4.30(A loss of Rs. 97.25 + Brokage Charges Extra).
→ Then, At 10:00am, I was going to be fresh in bathroom.
→ Then, At 10:45am, I was going to brush my teeth.
→ Then, At 11:00am, I switch to Paytm Money App.
→ I saw that the market was no thats good.
→ So, I brought and sell some shares.
→ At first, I sell 1 share of the Adani Port @ Rs. 699.90/share.
→ Then, I buy 1 share of Adani Power @ Rs. 99.90/share.
→ Then, I buy 1 share of Hindustan Motors @ Rs. 11.25/share.
→ Then, I buy 1 share of 5paisa Capital @ Rs. 371.50/share.
→ Then, I buy 2 share of JSW ISPAT SPR PRO LIMITED @ Rs. 27.95/share.
→ After that, At 11:30am, I was going to practice the RTP given ICAI, i.e. Paper 1 Accounts, with taking a short break of 10-15 min.
→ Then, I will get up at 12:15pm at going to bath.
→ After bathing, At 12:40pm, I operate my mobile by opening Instagram reels and youtube shorts.
→ After that, At 1:15pm, I completed the RTP Paper 1 and Switched to Paper 2 Business Law and BCR(Short Form).
→ At 2:00pm, After that I got bored and seeing the Instagram reels and youtube shorts.
→ After watching mobile, At 2:30pm, I go for lunch.
→ After I done Lunch, At 3:00pm, I open the Paytm Money App and then open stok section, then I open my portfolio, I saw, I got a loss of Rs. 160(Today Loss) and Overall Loss of Rs. 600/-(Approx.).
→ And I feeling Crying.
→ Then, I watch the market till the market closed at 3:30pm.
→ After that, I was done the planning for the Tuesday Stock Market.
→ Then I switched back my the Instagram reels for my entertainment.
→ After Entertainment, At 5:00pm, I was switched to the ICAI RTP Paper 2 where ever I left, I start from there, with some break of 5-10 mins.
→ At 5:40pm, I get up from study and ready for my snacks.
→ At 6:30pm, I switched back my the Instagram reels and youtube shorts.
→ After that, At 7:00pm I switched back to RTP 2.
→ Till the 8:00pm with short breaks.
→ Then, I switched to MTP 1 of Previous Exam of CA Foundattion Paper 3 Maths.
→ I do that till 8:30pm, then I switched to MTP 1 of Previous Exam of CA Foundation Paper 4 Business Eco and BCK(Short Form).
→ I do that till 9:00pm.
→ After that, At 9:15pm, I open my laptop and start writing this daily life story.
→ After that, there are sone missing information.

I hope you read my full story, and like my story, there is also the video version of my daily life you can also watch that, I attched the video also.
Please also subscribe to my channel.
And also share this story to your family and friends and also those you know. And also comment down how would you like this story.
Thank You

Follow Me

Facebook - Youtube - Instagram