Daily Diary - Day 6 - Wednesday - 1 December 2021

Day 6 - 1 December 2021 - Wednesday - Daily Diary

→ I was wake up on 8:45am.
→ After I wake up then, I was doing my daily work like watching mobile phone till 9:00am.
→ After that, At 9:02am, I drink the tea.
→ After that, I use my mobile phone, At 9:10am, I open Paytm Money App.
→ I saw that the stock market is going up and bull run come again.
→ I saw that, At around 9:35am, I get a profit of Rs. 20.35/-.
→ Then, At 9:45am, I was going to be fresh in bathroom.
→ Then, At 10:25am, I was going to brush my teeth.
→ Then, At 10:55am, I eat my breakfast.
→ In breakfast, I ate Mita and Namkeen Pudha".
→ After that, At 11:25am, I switch back to Paytm Money App.
→ I saw that, I got a profit of ₹120+.
→ So, I brought some more shares.
→ At First, I add funds due to Insufficient Balance, I can't able to buy the shares.
→ I added Rs. 1000/- Fund. → Then, I buy 1 share of IDFC Bank @ ₹ 44.50/share.
→ Then, I buy 1 share of Jagran Prakashan @ ₹ 62.00/share.
→ Then, I buy 1 share of Adani Port @ ₹ 685.00/share.
→ Then, I buy 1 share of Bank of Baroda @ ₹ 86.00/share.
→ Then, I buy 1 share of JSW ISPAT SPE PRO LTD @ ₹ 27.90/share.
→ After that, At 11:45am, I was going to do some work.
→ After that, At 12:20pm, I operate my mobile by opening Instagram reels and youtube shorts.
→ After that, At 1:15pm, I was going to bathing.
→ After Bathing, At 1:40pm, I switched back to Instagram reels and youtube shorts.
→ After watching mobile, At 2:20pm, I go for lunch.
→ After I done Lunch, At 3:00pm, I open the Paytm Money App and then open shares section, then I opened my portfolio, I saw, I got a pofit of ₹243.25(Today Profit) and Overall Loss of ₹306.15/-(Approx.).
→ And I was feeling happy due to that market recover.
→ Then, I watch the market till the market closed at 3:30pm.
→ After that, I was done the planning for the Thrusday Stock Market.
→ Then I switched back to my the Instagram reels for my entertainment.
→ After Entertainment, At 4:20pm, I was going for some important work till 5:30pm.
→ At 5:40pm, I was doing study(Writing RTPs).
→ At 6:15pm, I get up from study and drink tea.
→ At 6:40pm, the also I was going for some important work.
→ After that, At 7:30pm I switched back to study (Writing RTPs).
→ Till the 8:00pm with short breaks.
→ Then, I switched to RTP of BCR(Short Form Used).
→ I do that till 8:30pm, then I switched to MTP 1 of Previous Exam of CA Foundation Paper 3 Business Maths.......
→ I do that till 8:50pm.
→ After that, At 9:00pm, I open my laptop and start writing this daily life story.
→ After that, there are sone missing information.

I hope you read my full story, and like my story, there is also the video version of my daily life you can also watch that, I attched the video also.
Please also subscribe to my channel.
And also share this story to your family and friends and also those you know. And also comment down how would you like this story.
Thank You

Follow Me

Facebook - Youtube - Instagram